At Cosmetic & Esthetic Dentistry, our in-house oral surgeon and team of oral care professionals can provide you with all of the dental care you need under one roof.
To schedule a general or cosmetic dentistry procedure with an experienced Boston dentist you can trust, call 781-396-8558 today.
Our In-House Oral Surgeon
Performing safe and successful surgical dental procedures requires extensive technical training and hands-on experience. Our in-house oral surgeon meets both of those qualifications and many more.
As a board-certified periodontist, Dr. Valerie Martins specializes in:
- Surgical dental implants
- Tooth extractions (including wisdom teeth)
- Gum disease treatment with bone and flap surgery
Additional procedures she commonly performs include:
- Incisional or excisional biopsies for diagnoses
- Bone grafts and soft tissue grafts to ensure a more successful procedure
- Sinus lifts for more precise tooth placement
Dr. Martins also makes a concerted effort to assess your needs individually to ensure that your oral surgery procedure will effectively address your specific aesthetic concerns and dental issues.
Benefits of On-site Surgery
While many dental practices have to send patients to other offices for oral surgeries, our in-house capabilities offer numerous benefits, including:
- Convenience: With Dr. Martins available to perform oral surgeries right here at our own office, you won’t have to worry about going to another location to receive treatment.
- Consistently exceptional care: By staying on-site with our Boston dentist, we can ensure that you receive the top-quality care you deserve.
- Additional treatment options: As a skilled oral surgeon, Dr. Martins can provide a wide range of treatment options to make your visits more productive and your procedures more efficient.
With the help of Dr. Martins, Cosmetic & Esthetic Dentistry is proud to be able to offer so many advantages for our patients. If you are in need of a surgical procedure, call 781-396-8558 to schedule an appointment with our experienced Boston dentist.