At Cosmetic and Esthetic Dentistry, we are all about you and your unique needs. We understand that a one-size-fits-all approach isn't the right approach for you. That's why, when it comes to helping our Boston-area patients decide on the proper cosmetic procedure, we discuss all of your options. In many instances, this discussion will include porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are incredibly popular, and it's easy to understand why – they're beautiful, they're durable and they're inconspicuous. But are veneers right for you?
That's the question we have to answer, and the only way to truly answer it is to visit our office for a consultation and examination. However, in general, the ideal porcelain veneers candidate:
- Has one of the concerns that can be addressed by veneers, such as chipped, cracked, broken or irregularly shaped or spaced teeth
- Is in good overall health and does not suffer from gum disease or other serious oral conditions
- Has realistic expectations for what veneers can achieve
- Is prepared to care for veneers with sound dental hygiene practices
- Does not grind or clench their teeth
Again, we understand the importance of listening to you and considering your concerns. We are happy to answer all of your questions about veneers and any other procedure you may be considering. Our dentists have a proven track record of treating patients respectfully, and you can expect that we'll only recommend the procedures that are right for you.
If you live in or around Boston, Massachusetts and you have questions about porcelain veneers, please call Cosmetic and Esthetic Dentistry today at 781-396-8558.