Ryan M. Clancy, DMD, MAGD, LVIF takes every possible step to quickly schedule patients who are facing a dental emergency, such as a dislodged dental crown. Please note we do not have a 24-hour service, but we want to help patients facing dental issues resolve those issues as soon as possible.
If you have suffered significant trauma to the face or jaw, or if you are otherwise in danger or facing a serious health condition, please call 911 or visit an emergency room immediately.
If your dental issue is pressing, but not a medical emergency, please call 781-396-8558 to schedule the next available appointment at our office. We make every adjustment possible to accommodate patients who require immediate care.
Emergency Dental Services
A dental emergency is something that cannot or should not wait to be addressed until your next regularly scheduled appointment. This includes issues such as:
- Chipped, cracked, dislodged or broken teeth
- Trauma to the jaw that results in discomfort
- Loose or partially dislodged teeth
- One or more teeth suddenly out of alignment
- Loose or dislodged white filling
- Loose, dislodged or broken dental crown
- Signs of gum disease
- An abscess or tender pimple on your gums
- Any indication of tooth infection (see root canal)
- TMJ symptoms
If you are facing one of these problems or need to know if you should schedule an emergency appointment, please call us at 781-396-8558 to speak to one of our helpful team members as soon as possible.
Again, if you have experienced significant trauma that has resulted in severe facial swelling, blood loss, loss of consciousness or other serious health problems, please visit an emergency room for immediate care.