Ryan M. Clancy, DMD, MAGD, LVIF, joined Cosmetic & Esthetic Dentistry after serving eight years in the United States Army. During that time, Dr. Clancy spent time in northern and western Iraq on a forward mobile surgical dental team, where he provided frontline care to United States soldiers, coalition forces, government contractors, and local Iraqi civilians.
Dr. Clancy first knew he wanted to practice cosmetic and general dentistry while still in junior high, and has returned to the home of his mother and maternal grandmother to provide our community with exceptional general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and neuromuscular dentistry solutions. Dr. Clancy takes great pride in changing lives through pain-reduction and smile improvements enhancing his patients' self-esteem, and feels privileged to help men and women in our area reach their healthcare and aesthetic goals.
Dr. Clancy and his wife Jessica have four children, Nathaniel, Victoria, Benjamin and Isabella. In his free time, Dr. Clancy enjoys skiing, golfing, traveling, following Boston’s amazing sports teams, and spending time with his family.
Education and Dental Certifications
Dr. Clancy's academic and professional background includes:
- Saint Michael’s College, BS, Biology
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, D.M.D.
- U.S. Army Captain, Advanced General Dentistry Residency, Tripler Army Medical Center
- Fellowship, Academy of General Dentistry
- Master, Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship, LVI Global Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
- Invisalign Premier Provider
- Fellowship, Pierre Fauchard Academy
Affiliations and Awards
Dr. Clancy is dedicated to professional improvement and service in the field of dentistry. He is affiliated with and has received awards from some of the following organizations:
- International Association of Physiologic Aesthetics
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society (Past Chairman, New Dentist Committee)
- Yankee Dental Congress Core Committee
- East Middlesex District Dental Society
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, Horace Wells Award
- American Acedamy of Sleep Medicine
- American Acedamy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Alumni Association
- Medford Chamber of Commerce
- Operation Iraqi Freedom-1 (2003-2004)
- Massachusetts Dental Society Top 10 Under 10
- Board of Directors, Massachusetts Dental Society PAC
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Clancy, please call Cosmetic & Esthetic Dentistry at 781-396-8558 today.