New Name, New Office Location, Better Dental Care For You
We’re beyond thrilled to announce that Cosmetic & Esthetic Dentistry is changing its name to Divine Smiles. As a dental office committed to high-quality dental care, we felt that Divine Smiles was a better fit for our brand. In addition to changing our name and branding, we’re also moving to a new location filled with lots of amazing new features. Divine Smiles officially launches at the beginning of October 2020.
Our new office is located in Woburn at 358 Cambridge Rd. in the same parking lot as Whole Foods, meaning there will be lots of free parking! You never have to worry about looking for a spot or getting a ticket again. Our new office is also 2.5 times larger with proper spacing for social distancing and features an in-house laboratory, private consultation rooms, a photography room, NuCalm recovery room, private operatories, and more! Our new website will be divinesmiles.com.
Here’s a complete list of the brand-new features you will find at our new location:
- Private Operatories & Consultation Rooms
- 2020 ADEC Sterilization Center
- 3D Imaging (In House)
- Dedicated Laboratory (In House)
- Plenty of FREE Parking – No tickets
- Central HEPA Filtration of HVAC
- Individual Operatory HEPA Filtration
- Smart Airflow Engineering
- NuCalm Recovery Room
- 2.5 Times Space Expansion
- Spa Experience
- Enhanced Safety Features
- Surgical Suite (In House)
- Handicapped Accessibility
- Photography Room
- Proper spacing for social distancing
We can’t wait for you to visit our new office and experience these amazing new features! If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us at (781) 396-8558.